Saturday, June 4, 2011

365+7

One year ago I was attacked. I was assaulted at my door step. Beaten and nearly raped. Nearly. I fought myself out of it, most of it. And home as never felt the same. I tried to heal, still try to heal, and open myself up to The Universe for where my place should be. But still, when I come home I don't feel at home. I feel challenged and uncomfortable. Every time I am here

So 7 days ago was the 1 year anniversary of my assault. I just didn't want to be here, be there. Be in the same place where someone treated me like nothing. Treated me with brutality. Didn't see me as someone at all. So- I went away to see my friend. Several states away to feel accepted and loved and living again. It felt wonderful to be with my friend ago and to be around these- they always make me feel at home

Now, a week later, I have traveled across the country and back. Still feeling the west pulling me and wondering if I throw my chips in the air and gamble it all and get there. Get there. Get there...

No comments: