Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Years Resolutions/Wish List

This year has been perhaps the hardest of my life. And I do hope it was indeed the hardest, because I don't think I can take on harder things. My sister tells me that I should put what I want to happen into the Universe. I like the idea of that. I like that just by my wanting something to happen- it not only can- but will. Not only will my Messages from the Universe get seen by me, but It can also see my signs too.

So alright, I figure if I can be brave enough to make this blog, I can be brave enough to put my Universe Wish List/New Years Resolutions out there.

In no particular order- here's what I will make out of 2011.........

Begin to cook- for real.
Write in this blog at least twice a week.
Do all of my Mondo Beyondo activities.
Be an amazing employee.
Learn to knit.
See my friends more often.
Take my mom out to dinner at least once a month.
Tell my sister I love her more.
Hang out more with my brother-in-law.
Stop it with the smoking.
Quit it with the 2 weeks romances. 
Get back into Pilates.
Go to my college 10 year reunion- geezo- 10 years!
Cut myself some slack.
Follow my gut.

I'm sure there are millions more things, but I feel these are the most honest and attainable. So, dear Universe, what do you say? You jump I jump right? I can promise that I will uphold my end of the bargain. I promise to remain positive, open minded, and light hearted. I promise not to repeat this year. I promise, I promise, I promise. 

I'll remember to follow my heart, follow my passions, and believe in myself. Even when that gets rather tough. I'll remember our deal, dear Universe. I promise I'll remember.

No comments: