Friday, March 30, 2012

Here's an Idea.... SMILE!

The more I look around- the world- the office- the blogo'sphere- the newsstand- the more i see frowns. Poor lil ol' me talk. Black clouds. No silver lining. Good grief. Would it kill you to smile? Be a bit thankful? Maybe pick your chin up a bit? Good grief people- enough poor me stuff. Just be a bit grateful- please!!!!!

I know life can get you down- but goodness grief now- take the bull by the horns and be happy for just a sweet lil moment. Sure, it can be easier to accept what is bad about you, look in the mirror and see the flaws instead of the perfection that is you. Easy sometimes to let life get you down. But it can go the other way too. If you let it- if you welcome it- if you accept it.

Life can be beautiful- if you open your eyes to see it. Listening and looking at negative is making me batty. Just LET GO!! Enjoy your life- you only have one of them. That is really all you need- if you do it right.

It isn't easy for me all of the time- I know my weak spots. Silence, for me can be deafening. In the silence I hear all of my fears- all of my doubts- all of it screaming out- when nothing has actually been said. I have to remember that not everything unsaid is silent. Not all that is unsaid is hidden, silent, kept away and shroud in secrecy. Unsaid can be a given- obvious- not needing words. Silence can be peaceful and honest. Try not to see the negative- see the beauty- the positive- don't become another sad drone babbling and blogging about nothing much. Be a shining star, be a guiding light. Be smiling.

No comments: